Rentals by Dates
Search Ships Watch Rentals
Outer Banks, North Carolina
It’s always a great day at Ships Watch, an all-inclusive, luxury vacation home resort in the beautiful village of Duck, North Carolina.
- Ships Watch Rentals are for 7 days, though exceptions are occasionally negotiated.
- Ships Watch switches from Friday check-in to Wednesday check-in for the Off-Season.
- Please consider the appropriate Arrival & Departure days/dates when searching for availability.
To view available rental homes, use the SEARCH section below to select your choice of Check-in Dates and preference of Property Type if any.
Ships Watch Seasons
June 15 – Aug 17, 2018
June 1 – June 15, 2018
Aug 17 – Aug 31, 2018
May 11 – June 1, 2018
Aug 31 – Sept 14, 2018
Feb. 21 – Mar 28, 2018
Oct. 10 – Feb. 27, 2019
Search Our Rental Homes
Please use our property search to find the perfect Outer Banks vacation rental. Just select a highlighted Arrival and Departure date from the popup calendars. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Ships Watch Resort
Stretching across 25 acres from the Atlantic Ocean to the Currituck Sound, Ships Watch is secluded, yet with every amenity, every convenience, and those special touches that make your stay everything you dreamed of and more.
Ships Watch is a place where owners and guests can experience pure enjoyment of life, unencumbered with routine concerns and responsibilities, cared for and about by a warm, congenial staff who are enthusiastically dedicated to providing them with unrivaled hospitality.
Standard Amenities for All Home Rentals
- Fully Equipped Kitchen*
- Linens and Towels provided with Beds Made
- Beach Towels
- TVs in Main Living Area, King and Queen Bedrooms
- WiFi (wireless) Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Surround Sound
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Gas Fireplace (available Mid Fall to Early Spring)
- Park Grill (Charcoal)
- Fish Cleaning Table with Sink
- Beach Chairs, Umbrella, Cooler
- Deck Furniture
- Enclosed Outside Shower
- Storage Room
- Covered Parking for 2 Cars
- On-Site Maintenance & Housekeeping
*All items include standard kitchen items, dinnerware, silverware, cookware including a crab pot, coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc. It may not include items such as a Wok or Crock Pot.
Thank you for staying at Ships Watch!